Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An Introduction

O.K. - so I think my mom is a little jealous that some of my cousins have a blog going and I did not. So I'm attempting to throw my hat in the ring. I hope I'm not too boring, but I will use this as more of an update tool on how our household is doing.

As an introduction, I am Tina Hatchell, married to Josh Hatchell and we have two lovely little children - Krista, 2, and Gabriel, 6 mos. So you will most likely get to know them as I see them. I'm a stay-at-home mom, so I have a lot of time to contemplate everything and nothing. I will try to keep the posts informative and entertaining, but we'll see how it goes.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jen Craun said...

Hi Tina!! Welcome to the blogging world...i saw the link on Anna's site. Good to see those kiddos!!