Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Story...

about Christmas lights is about to begin - more specifically, Christmas Tree lights - even more specifically, the top lights of our Christmas Tree, which do not light up any more. As told by master storyteller, Gabriel:

Today, I saw the Christmas lights were all broken. So... I went out in the front yard and did magic on the car, so I could drive it to the Christmas Tree Lights store. When I got there, I didn't have any money. So... I told the lady, "You have the pay for them." I told her she had to come with me to put the lights on the tree. I didn't have gas, so I put washer in it. My car has lots and lots of engines, 59 of them. I drove the lady back to the house and climbed up and changed the lights. And the lights have springs in them for the batteries. I drove the lady back home. And that is the last page, the last page of my story.

***Disclaimer: Not all the information in this story are true, in fact, I'm not sure if any of it is true -- I think the boy just made the whole thing up.

No comments: