Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oh Happy Day

Gabriel turned in some of his earned stars for a "special day." He wanted to go to the Children's Museum and after nap, he wanted to go to the mall play area. Here are the highlights of the day:

-Harvesting apples is hard work in the farm - just check out these videos:

It can sometimes be scary...


If you're not on your toes, you could miss it altogether...


And my favorite, if you're a little guy (look at Logan), you could get hurt when adults want to harvest....


-Gabriel and Logan getting soaked at the water play tables.


-Face painting - Gabriel is a kitty and Logan is a clown, or scary-clown when he makes monster noises.


-The ladies already love Logan. He played with two different girls at the mall and they both wanted to give him hugs and kisses.


-Gabriel spontaneously did the "Carlton" dance at the mall, I kid you not... I was just sad I didn't get a video.

Here's the rest of my happy day photos, enjoy!

No comments: