Friday, March 22, 2013

Perfecting the Blonde Haircut

I cut the boys' hair on my own, cause I'm cheap and it grows so darn fast. Gabriel's hair is so dark that I can shave it with the #1 guard on our razor and it looks pretty cool. Logan, on the other hand, looks completely bald when we do that...


I have tried shaved it with multiple guards and it looks good when it's freshly washed.


But he hates sitting through the multiple "razings" and the next day is looks like...


Which is not cool at all, even he doesn't think so! So then I look back at his younger/longer hair and kinda miss it..


So I attempted to let him grow it out and attempted to give him a cut yesterday and ended up with...


It okay, but not a soft line at all because he only wanted "one" haircut, not "four." I shaved it pretty far up the back, so it wouldn't stick out. I never know how far back to shave it all the way - it's still a work in progress.

No comments: