1. Child sees fish.
2. Child thinks fish is hungry.
3. Child attempts to feed fish.
4. Child actually dumps TWO full containers of food in tank and around tank and on floor.
5. Child walks away, satisfied that the fish is fed.
6. Child says nothing. Parent must find this, by chance, putting a pair of shoes away.
7. Parent must emergency-rescue fish from dark green water, filled with pellets.
Something smells like tea in here... what's on the floor?
The pig looks guilty.
This is what it looks like when you try to feed the fish two big bottles of fish food. And this is after I got about four - five cup fulls of swollen food out.
Poor Freddy Peacock - I caught it soon enough, so I think he'll be okay.