- Sitting with your head inside a lamp, your nose mere centimeters from the light for warmth - you would sit there so still for long stretches of time.
- Fetching a toy in your mouth (or a lost sock) and carrying it around in your mouth, meowing loudly to let us know of your discovery.
- Rub, rub, rubbing yourself against our legs, especially in the mornings.
- You were not a lap cat, but those rare occasions you would jump up and snuggle on our laps for just a moment before jumping down.
- When we let you outside, you would instantly lay down and on the concrete and roll around - just like you did with catnip.
- Later on with the kids, you patiently let them pet/hit you and pick you up and carry you, even though you didn't like it and had claws.
I waited so long to be able to have a kitty and you were the best one I could have imagined. Goodbye my feline friend, you will be missed!