Friday, April 9, 2010

5 Years

Josh and I have known each other for over 10 years. Today is our fifth wedding anniversary. We are blessed to have 3 wonderful children and a comfortable life together. We don't have a lot of money, but we are rich in many other ways. I hope to live, as long as God grants me life, with my loving partner. We get each others' sense of humor and we are constantly laughing. We each play a role in our relationship and complement the other. I think we make a wonderful pair. Happy Anniversary to my other half!

*Photo from Adam Foster.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

just stumbled onto your blog but your post about your hubby moved me.

you hear too much negative relationship stuff and it is so refreshing to read about someone basking in the positive.

happy anniversary!