Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sore Throat and Baby Weight

Logan had his six month appointment on Monday. He is a whopping 19lbs, now, and I believe 27" tall. He appears healthy in every way except for his dry skin, for which I just need to be diligent with the lotion. Yesterday, he was sitting by himself and was not falling over - a big step in the "Get the Baby Off My Lap for 5 Minutes" project. Although, he has been taking longer naps lately, so this may not be an issue for much longer!

And today's adventure stars, *me* with no voice. My runny nose has led to my lack of volume. 40 minutes into the day and I can already see that it's going to be a problem. A toddler who like to scream at the top of his lungs when mad, will continue to do so with no correction. And a daughter who likes to talk to me from three rooms away will soon get frustrated and whiny when I don't answer her. Although, on the latter, this may solve the issue and she MAY learn to come into the same room as I am to communicate.

We will see, we will see... oh, dang, I forgot about the dog who will not stop barking unless corrected as well.. boo. Too bad that when you lose your voice with your cold, you don't also lose your hearing.

No comments: