1. IF it falls on the floor, it goes in the trash. There is nothing worse than dirt and dog hair rolled up in your brightly colored Doh.
2. Do not intentionally throw it on the floor, as this leads to the issues addressed in the first rule.
3. IF you mix all your Doh together, it will turn a weird off-color that cannot be resuscitated. Mix your colors with caution.
4. Leaving Doh out or not sealing the package completely will result in a hard as rock piece of Doh, rendering it completely unusable. If you need help putting it away, ask.
5. Clean up is essential. When picking up your Doh, remember to roll a larger piece over your workstation. This will pick up all the tiny fragments. If this is not done it will lead to an infraction of either rule 1 or 2, but mostly 4.