Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gabriel in the Morning

8:06 AM - 8:15 PM

Mommy, I got that mower from that garage... I got beeooo beooo beeooo! Psssh! Mommy, it's a black thing... it's makin' bubbles. I can't put that out because the ball's in the way. Watch out, this a sink.. this a black sink.. Mommy, Mommy.. it's a black.. Mommy.. I'm holding a black sink.. Mommy, Mommy, I'm gonna razor your hair. Mommy, I razor your hair really fast. Uh oh. Mommy, I razed your hair. Mommy sit that on the table (sippy cup).. so it doesn't fall.

Mommy, I have a new one.. razor... shut. I made it, Mommy, whoo hoo. And it falls down and it hits the bowling pins. Ooooh eeeh ooo. What's that line doing, Mommy? Mommy, what's that line doing? I want to push some letter buttons. Mommy, I want to play buttons. I'm cryin'. I need some of the letters.

Mommy, it almost fell. It fell. Whoa beesh. Oh no! Oh no, prawl machine. Oh no, prawl machine fell down. Oh no, it fell and break. Mommy, mommy the case wake broke off.. Mommy, MOMMY, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, I'm putting air in my ball. Oh no, my ball fell down. My legs broke off. Oh no, Mommy my legs broke off!!

No comments: