Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

This weekend we wanted to take the kids to their first pumpkin patch experience. I searched high and low to find one that did not charge an arm and a leg admission fee for things the kids are too young to do anyhow. I found Sunwest Farms off of N 84th street and it was FREE! I highly recommend this place. They had a complementary hayrack ride to the pumpkins and back. Several pumpkins were piled up in different areas. There was a "scarecrow" inside the building that told stories and sang songs. Krista loved everything and when we asked her what her favorite part was, she said, "the hayrack ride!"

Of course we got the standard "cute kids among the pumpkins" pictures. Some are posted on our favorites and I will post them all on our Photobucket site as soon as I can. My favorite has to be the picture of Gabriel's round little "pumpkin" head among the pumpkins.

No comments: