Monday, June 14, 2010

Case of the Crabbies

It's been one of those days/weeks. Everyone is crabby and crabby...

Logan's got a few more teeth about to pop through and is either sitting on my lap, taking a short catnap or crying. Isn't teething fun?

Gabriel decided that he likes having temper tantrums. His version - covering his eyes with his hands, falling to the floor on his stomach, and going "Oooooooh!" Aren't the terrible two's fun?

Krista likes being bossy with her brother and trying to tell him what to do. If he doesn't do it, she gets mad and yells directions at him. This leads to a temper tantrum from Gabriel. Aren't Pre-schoolers fun?

I'm ready to get two boys down for naps and take a short break - hopefully!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

42 more days and I will be there to give you a much needed break! I can't wait....I have been so starved of the children and am ready to jump in any way I can.
Nana