Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa Visit

We went to visit old Saint Nick at the mall and what did the kid's ask him for this year? Krista's choice was no surprise: a Cinderella Barbie. Gabriel's choice: a monster truck with silver wheels... I guess that's better than his cheese request last year. Logan was not quite able to ask for anything yet, but he did happily sit on Santa's lap to pose for a picture.

As for me, I think I am D-O-N-E with my Christmas shopping! Now I just have to finish planning G's December birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the thing I noticed - it that Logan has on SHOES!!!!

very cute picture too

Tina said...

I know, right? He doesn't mind the shoes too much.. still not walking yet.. he's got spagetti legs when it comes to walking. Maybe the shoes will help him a bit.

Anonymous said...

just thought it was too cute not to mention -- love ya MOM