Thursday, August 14, 2008

The List

Here's a birthday list for anyone who wants it:
  • Citrus Zester
  • Regular sized crockpot (mine is huge and I always end up burning what I make, b/c it doesn't even halfway fill the pot up)
  • Headphones that I can plug into my computer - something comfortable to wear, no ear buds please!
  • Word Games (including Scrabble) for my computer
  • Flashlight
  • Laptop Case (for the rare occasion I take my computer somewhere)
  • Wireless Router
  • Laptop desk (right now I hunch over a TV tray, which is not so good on my back)
  • Cute wireless mouse
  • VHS-Digital/DVD conversion software or hardware
  • Free labor to dig up the flowerbeds in a few weeks (we want to put our mulch down)
  • Free labor to help us repaint the garage and house next spring
  • Free labor to babysit while we accomplish the above tasks! :)

3 comments:

Anna said...

Dig up flowerbeds? Which beds? And does the free labor get compensated with plants?

Assuming I can even TRY to be of assistance I'd love to help out if you need me. Don't know about F, but you can count me in.

Tina said...

Sounds good and we have iris' up the wiz bang that I would love to go to family :) We do them no justice... poor little flowers.

Anna said...

Yay! Dibs on some iris' for sure - I love them!