Saturday, November 1, 2008

So Long

Today we said goodbye to Krista's baby curls. She had her first "professional" hair cut. I was a little sad to see her soft, curly baby hair on the floor being swept away. She was a trooper and sat very still for the stylist. The positive is that her hair should be easier to comb through and not be as snarly at the ends. She looks so grown up! Here's a picture of her new haircut:

Another goodbye goes out to a tree. Across the street (Faye's old house with the two very very large sycamore trees), the neighbor cut down one the large sycamore trees. I was glad to be free of SOME of the giant leaves that fall, but was sad to see this tree go - since it has been there my entire life. I'm not sure if the other tree will be going or not, but I will have to get used to the new view.

No comments: