Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So Simple

I am going to the polls, tonight. I'm sure you've been bombarded with media on the importance of voting lately. You've been given messages on candidates and why you should vote. After tonight a new President will be in office. I've looked at what each candidate supports and will vote for the candidate I believe will do the best job for the country. I will cast my vote with the nation, leave the t.v. off for the night and then check online later on for results. I could care less who is ahead in the polls two hours before the voting booths close and that "election night coverage" garbage will be on t.v. all night. So we'll see who the new leader of the country is tomorrow/as final votes are tallied and even if the candidate I voted for does not win, I will not be judgemental, but will observe with an open mind. Then, I will make the decision again in four years.

No comments: