Friday, November 28, 2008

Clarification

No, I did not have too much oreo fluff this Thanksgiving. As you may or may not have noticed, the previous blog entry was a little off the wall based on what I normally post. The explanation is that I did not even write the previous blog. Most of you probably figured it out by now, but I have allowed my husband, Josh, to create entries in my blog. You can note which ones are his by the authorship mentioned below each entry.

Josh told me the other day that he was making funny "end of shift" reports at the end of each week that he sends to his supervisors. His coworkers get a kick out of these random humorous rants, so I told him he should post them to the blog. I find them funny and you may, too.

Check out Josh's birthday dedication blog that I wrote for him, to have some background about him. Now, I will have some oreo fluff today, thank you very much!

No comments: